Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Letter to the Class

Dear Class,
We have crossed over the border and are in Kingman, Arizona. The weather is hot here. We hope to see the Grand Canyon this weekend. You will be on your field trip soon. Please write and tell me about your trip to the zoo.

*Dear Elvis,
It was so nice to hear from you. I miss you too! I won't be coming back until August. It is a long way to Maine, especially on a bicycle!! :)

*Dear Dominique,
I hear you are reading and getting lots of points in Accelerated Reader. GOOD JOB! Maybe you will catch Leslie! :)

*Dear Marialy,
You sound excited to go to the zoo. Have fun! :)

*Hi Leslie,
You must be the TOP CAT with 528 points! SUPER! :)

*Hi German,
Let me know when you pass Elvis! :)

I am looking forward to hearing from everyone about your trip to the zoo!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose

No comments: