Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hi Students!

Dear Students,
I heard you had an terrific time on your field trip and are doing really well in school. That makes me want to jump up and down!!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy! WOW!
I am now in the state of New Mexico. There is thunder and lightening and rain here! I will not be riding my bike until the sun is shining. How is the weather in Santa Maria? I LOVE hearing from you, so keep writing to me. Have a nice day!

*Hi Marco,
I am glad the field trip was good. I wish I could have seen that gorilla!
*Dear Dominique,
We are in the state of New Mexico. Find New Mexico on the map. Tell your mom I got her comment. It was nice to hear from her. Tell her hi from me.
*Dear Veronica,
It was great to hear from you. You saw some interesting animals at the zoo!
*Hi Elvis,
It sounded like you saw a lot of animals on your field trip. I am glad you had fun!
*Dear Leslie,
What train did you like the best....the big train or the little train? I'm glad you had a good time on the field trip.
*Dear German,
It sounds like you saw some really different animals at the zoo. What fun!
*Hi Marialy,
I am so happy you had lots of fun on your field trip. We have seen a lot of horses on the Indian Reservations.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose

No comments: