Thursday, June 7, 2007

We Are Halfway There!

Dear Students,
We are in KANSAS, the middle of the United States. This state grows the most wheat in all the United States. Wheat goes to a mill where it is turned into flour, and we use flour to make bread and other things we eat. Kansas is a very beautiful state. I hope you are having a good week.
* Dear Elvis,
You are AWESOME!! I am so proud of you for having 518 points!
*Dear Angel Jose,
I am so glad you liked the stickers I sent you.
*Dear Leslie,
You are a super student to be Top Cat all year. Watch out for Elvis though.
*Hi Miguel L.,
Nicholas' birthday party must have been fun. I LOVE cupcakes too.
*Dear Dominique,
Did you buy books at the Book Fair? Keep reading.
*Hi Santos,
It sounds like you are doing great in school.
Keep up the GREAT JOB everyone!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose

No comments: