Sunday, June 17, 2007

Independent of Independence!

Hello All.....Well I had to come get my "grandma fix", so I'm in L.A. and Stan is still cycling in Missouri! I am here until Tuesday. Stan and Roy have had their hottest day of riding so far. Today they were up and riding before 6 a.m. (Well that's what he told me). Stan has taken in the Truman Museum and the Santa Fe Trail Museum as well as other historical sites. He found a CRACKER BARRELL Restaurant, and when I talked with him last he was sitting outside the restaurant in one of their many rocking chairs just "kickin' it"! Sounds like he's enjoying his independence!

1 comment:

natsassy2@comcast.net said...

Great minds think a like. Natalie is in northern Washington in a timeshare near the Canadian border. I am keeping the house clean and the dogs fed and happy . I talked to both of you on the phone this weekend. Keep us posted when in July you get near the Niagra Falls. dah
SM is low 70's and a nice breeze.