Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Before we get started...


Hey guys! Before we start on the long bike trip across America, I would like to introduce you to my blog! Here you can check out our progress and see where we are on our journey! I will provide a map for you to follow along at home.




We have made it to the Grand Canyon. One of the Seven Wonders of the World!



Now we are starting in California, so lets take a look at California on the map. The star is on Ventura, where we are starting the ride.



Can you find your home on the map?

Make sure to check back in order to see where we are!

3 comments:

Ms. Graack said...

Mrs. Rose, your blog is awesome. I can't wait to see where you go on your trip. When do you leave? -Ms. Graack

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs. Rose,
I am so impressed that you are going to bike across America.
I wish I was going too! You will see so many interesting places.
Mrs. Lara

rockrob said...

Thanks Nat, got your message!
Helen